Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Harrogate
Over our many years as mortgage advisors in Harrogate, we’ve encountered a great deal of council home renters looking to buy their home from their local council. They seek to do this utilising the Right to Buy Scheme, in which this scenario becomes possible. Below are the steps necessary to achieve this:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is contact the council for an application form and for them to check that you are eligible for the scheme.
- From there you’ll receive a purchase price. You then have a set period of time to accept their offer.
- Finally, once a purchase price has been agreed. We can get the ball rolling with your mortgage application.
- If you are thinking of buying your council home, it may be useful for you to work out your current monthly outgoings.
- We’d recommend doing this as a tenant and then compare that with the costs of being a homeowner. We’re happy to help you with this exercise.
Get in touch to book your free mortgage consultation in Harrogate.
Why choose us for Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Harrogate?
It’s our goal as a mortgage broker in Harrogate to help any and all customers that come our way, including those looking to utilise the Right to Buy Scheme. From your initial phone call through to completion, your dedicated mortgage advisor in Harrogate will be alongside you, ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Unlike a bank or building society, our team of mortgage experts in Harrogate are able to search through 1000s of mortgage deals for you, aiming to find the best fit for your personal circumstances. We are also able to assist with conveyancing solicitors, helping decide on which survey would be the best.
We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The Right to Buy process isn’t always easy, we’ll aim to help you over any hurdles you face. It’s our goal to be open & honest and take away your stress, making you feel relaxed and excited for the eventual outcome.
Mortgage advice in Harrogate is available in the morning, afternoon, evening or weekend – whichever one fits in with your work and family. It’s the same service either way!
Please read our genuine customer reviews, the service you receive and your happiness is really important to us.