Broker Bake Off 2019 | Harrogatemoneyman
Today we took part in Macmillan Coffee Morning, an event that the charity encourages others to engage in as a means to raise money for cancer support. We’ve taken part in many of these over the years, helping out the charity where we can.
This year was one of the best yet, with some amazing food brought forward by our amazing employees.
- Chicken Sausage Roll with Mozzarella and Caramelised Onion (Made by Kayleigh Crawley – Mortgage & Protection Advisor)
- Soured Cream Bundt Cake w/ Butter Glaze & Blackberry Sauce (Made by Anna Braithwaite – Mortgage Technician)
- Double Chocolate Muffins (Made by Laura Aves – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Guinness Chocolate Cake (Made by Mel Blanchard – Operations Manager)
- Carrot Cake (Made by Jo Parnell – Mortgage Technician)
- Toffee Pavlova (Made by Leanne Ashman – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Salted Caramel Cake & Lemon Cake (Made by Tesco, Generously Donated by Kayleigh Steward – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Heroes Cupcakes (Made by Cadbury, Generously Donated by Paula Milner – Compliance Manager)
All of these went down a treat with our staff and our building neighbours, who donated a solid amount for Macmillan Cancer Support.
We are very thankful for everyone that baked, donated, tasted and had fun during our coffee morning. We’re all super full, but we can’t wait for next years event!
Mortgage Broker in Harrogate